台州是一座年轻而古老的城市

两年的生活

让我爱上这座城市

我经常参加一些志愿服务活动

他们说我是第一个

主动站到街头

参加交通文明疏导的外国人

这让我很自豪

I am Soeren Puerschel, 43 years old, and I am from Germany. I have married a Chinese girl. Two years ago,I came to Hisun in Taizhou to serve as the company’s chief international strategy and business development representative. Taizhou is an ancient city full of youthful energies. Over the last two years, my lovely and amazing experiences here have made me deeply love this city. I often participate in some volunteer service activities. They say that I am the first foreigner who join them to stand on the street to help direct the traffic. It makes me very proud.

延伸阅读:《我在浙江》

《我在浙江》系列短视频是由浙江省人民政府新闻办公室、浙江电视台国际频道和全省各地市广播电视台联合摄制,反映外国人在浙江工作生活、融入当地创新创业的系列故事短片。
  作为新一代对外传播人物专题系列节目,《我在浙江》系列通过来自不同国家的外国人在浙江各地工作生活的鲜活故事,多角度、多侧面地展示浙江的风土人情和经济文化,形成对外宣传浙江的规模效应。
  在第一季《我在浙江》的基础上,第二季《我在浙江》系列通过精心打磨后重磅推出,在浙江国际频道播出并通过中国蓝国际微信公众号首发,让我们保持期待,一起走进他们的故事。
  I am in Zhejiang is a series of short videos sponsored by Zhejiang Provincial Information Office and co-produced by the International Channel of Zhejiang Radio & Television Group(ZRTG)along with the broadcast media companies of all the municipalities within the province. The video series is dedicated to showcasing how foreigners live and work in Zhejiang and, more importantly, how they contribute to the innovative development of local communities both culturally and economically.

微信图片_20190223100727.jpg

来源:无限台州APP、中国蓝国际

台州城市网
www.tzcs0576.com

回复

使用道具 举报

大神点评(4)

tzlqygq 2019-2-23 19:48:03 来自手机 显示全部楼层

来自: Android客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

15824053796 2019-2-23 20:32:41 来自手机 显示全部楼层